UK Job Network
We are looking for an experienced Working Foreman to join our team.
The candiate we are looking for should be skilled in the following:
1. Establish and assist in setting up sites.
2. Managing sub-contractors on site.
3. Ensuring high standards of Health & Safety.
4. Producing and signing off of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
5. Working to a construction programme with deadlines.
6. Proactive approach to problem solving and any challenges encountered.
7. Ability to keep accurate record of changes.
8. Undertake a proportion of recoverable work in between supervisory role
* Must hold a current SMSTS or SSSTS accreditation
* Experienced in Refurbishment projects
* Current First Aid & Asbestos Awareness accreditations preferable.
* Full Driving Licence as work will be located within a 30 mile radius of Oxford.
We have a large number of secured projects in and around the Oxfordshire area, these are a mixture of both refurbishment and new build
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV