UK Job Network
JOB TITLE: Domestic Appliance Field Service Engineer
LOCATION: South London/Croydon
SALARY: £27,000 – £32,000 pa (dependent on experience)
PACKAGE: A chance to join a well established fast growth company, Training, Bonus, Phone, Laptop, Van and Fuel Card, Pension scheme and Career progression.
* Performance Bonus
* Overnight Allowance
* Pension scheme
* 23 paid days holiday + bank holidays
* Mercedes Vito Van
* Full Tool Kit
* Mobile Phone
* Based from home
* Life insurance
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Woodrow Mercer Engineering are looking to recruit experienced White Goods Engineers to join a well established, fast growth National company.
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to expansion of the companies appliance repair team. the company offer an unrivalled quality of service to their client base across most of the UK and look to recruit first class engineers into their expanding service division, in order to maintain their excellent reputation.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining specialist range cookng equipment to the organisations prestigious clients base covering your local area. Responding to calls in a timely and efficient manner. This organisation are able offer the training you may require on refrigeration / gas, however knowledge of the industry is required.
DO YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
– Experience on service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers
– Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Smeg, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Hotpoint are of interest
– Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS are desired but not essential
– Valid domestic gas qualifications, ie CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 / experience would act as a strong advantage to your job application
– Full UK driving license
– You must be based in or commutable to the Derby area.
If you're interested in developing a career with a fast growth organisation within the kitchen appliance industry, then apply now for immediate consideration. Or call Chantal for a confidential chat on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.