Salary: £11.00 – £12.50/hour
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 11.00
Maximum Salary: 12.50
Job Location: Redditch,Redditch
Job title: Trainee welder
Salary: (phone number removed)ph depending on experience
A position has become available for a trainee Welder/fitter for a straight permanent position
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* learning how to MIG Weld (Essential)
* learn to Weld on Aluminium
* learn to replace and fit parts (Essential)
* work from engineering Drawings (Essential)
* learn how to fabricate from time to time
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* a mechanical background
* some experience in welding would be an advantage but not essential
* happy to work extra hours when required
* must have own transport due to location
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.