Salary: £24000 – £25600/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 24000.00
Maximum Salary: 25600.00
Job Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Warrant Visit Co-Ordinator/Admin:
We have a great opportunity as a Warrant Visit Co-ordinator/Admin with a client who supports utility companies.
The working hours are Monday to Friday with a shift between 8am and 5pm at 37.5 hours OR 40 hour week and offers a hybrid set up with up to 3/4 days at home following successful training and capability.
* Handling phone calls and email correspondence
* Book and ensure correctly recorded site visits to customer properties
* Have strong organisational skills to ensure site visits have all the appropriate personnel there
* Have a keen eye for continuous improvement and suggest process improvements where identified
* Possess reasonable IT capabilities as to be able to work with the computers
* Able to stay calm under pressure and be able to provide accurate, factual information
Skills & Attributes
* Good/Competent I.T. skills with accurate keyboard skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both orally and written.
* Experience of telephone work is essential.
* Ability to work and deliver in a fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
* Self motivated with a positive attitude.
* Ability to react to change in a positive manner.
* Work as a team player with the ability to organise individual workload to maximise your effectiveness.
* Professional and approachable at all times.
* Flexible in approach to all work activity.
* Pro-active and has the ability to use own initiative.
* Previous experience in debt negotiation/collection, customer service and conflict resolution is desirable however not essential.
In Depth Description
As a Warrant Visit Administrator you will be responsible for the management of Rights of Entry Warrant visits at the time of completion during both the Court application and Warrant execution process.
The visits are carried out by our Field Representatives on behalf of Electricity, Gas and Water suppliers for the purpose of collecting any outstanding balance owed, disconnection of supplies, removal of meters, exchanging meters, the reading and inspecting of meters or data cleansing requirements.
You will be the first line of contact support for our Field Representatives during the Court visits to apply for the Rights of Entry Warrant and then the site visits to execute the Rights of Entry Warrant.
The aim of the site visit is to ensure the account is resolved in a timely and efficient manner, with the best possible outcome achieved for all concerned, in line with the conditions of our warrant. There is also a need to consider aspects of vulnerability and safety at every stage of this work. You will therefore need to assist and support our Field Representatives with their decision making on visits.
You will also be the lead Client liaison contact whilst the visits are being performed, supplying accurate and detailed data to allow for informed decisions to be made by our Client on what appropriate instruction to authorise.
In order to be successful you will need to have the skills to create good working relationships with both internal/external colleagues along with the department’s clients.
Our work is closely monitored and highly regulated so it is necessary to ensure all processes are followed carefully and correctly, and that company records (including paperwork) are updated fully and accurately.
In Depth Responsibilities
Managing day-to-day planned warrant visits for all activity types such as debt, inspection, exchange.
Liaising with external colleagues to ensure visit completion; in accordance with client requirements.
Providing guidance & support when dealing with each call on an individual account basis.
Pro-active and Re-active calls to our Clients providing accurate account level detail.
Preparing and distributing visit listings for timely checking accounts.
Regular follow up checks to ensure planned jobs proceed.
Monitoring performance of visits to ensure completion with no reasons for aborting a warrant.
Actioning daily updates from our Clients including daily checks for accounts to proceed.
Supplying verbal and/or written feedback to internal and external colleagues, as appropriate.
Updating Engineer details to Agents who are performing the planned execution.
Providing account level detail to Agents and Clients for any Court application, as necessary.
Updating internal systems on an account by account basis to reflect all activity to allow for clear visibility of account status at any time.
Preparing, and where required, distributing reports to provide the outcome of warrants to both internal colleagues and Clients.
Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and Internal staff as needed to perform all work types correctly.
Highlight any potential risks with information found when dealing with warrants.
Develop good working relationships with Clients, Suppliers and Internal staff.
Aim to achieve all performance and quality targets.
Adhere to all industry, company and client guidelines when planning warrants.
Pro-actively look towards continual improvement or build a process when required. .
Attend, and have input, in to meetings as required
To comply with the company’s Quality Policy by following all QMS procedures and related work instructions
To co-operate in the operation of the company’s health, safety and environmental management systems.
Take reasonable steps to ensure the safety and security of data and be aware of information security responsibilities in order to preserve data securely
To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory requirements.
To ensure the fair treatment of customers is central to all behaviour and activity
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.