UK Job Network
JPIMedia / The SmartList are advertising on behalf of an external company.
SALARY: £12 per hour
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (40 hours per week)
InstaVolt are the largest owner operator of rapid electric vehicle charging stations across the UK and we pride ourselves on customer experience and satisfaction. Winners of multiple industry and driver awards we are the market leader in EV infrastructure and due to rapid expansion of the charging network we are now hiring for a skilled and dedicated warehouse operative.
The role will be based at our Basingstoke warehouse and will suit a dedicated individual who is looking to expand their knowledge of this expanding industry and further their career.
• Operating and ensuring tight control of a stock management system
• Ordering stock, PPE and other materials as required
• Booking, checking and logging of deliveries.
• Preparing materials for installation work.
• Checking and maintaining company vehicles in line with company expectations.
• Performing regular 3 rd party and internal stock checks.
• Calibration, logging and tracking of testing equipment and tools.
• Adhering to a strict Health and Safety environment.
What do you need?
• Experience working in either a factory or warehouse environment, stock control position or an administration role
• Full UK Driving licence
• Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to comprehend and adhere to health and safety regulations and standards
• Experience with forklift driving / operating HIAB crane – not essential, training can be given to successful candidate
• Good communication and customer facing skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of people during your working day.
This role would suit somebody who is dedicated to their role and looking to progress their career, who has great communication skills. The industry is fast moving, the successful candidate would be expected to adapt to changing business needs.
For the successful candidate, InstaVolt will supply:
• All corporate workwear and appropriate PPE
• Tools, test equipment and equipment required to complete their duties
• Any required training in association with technical items, health and safety and any other area that will be of benefit to the business and candidate.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Stock Controller
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.