UK Job Network
Warehouse & Production Manager
£30,000 – £35,000
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse & Production Manager to join a family run business who specialise within the assembly and distribution of electrical components.
They are seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to support the current team in the management of a fast paced assembly and distribution warehouse operation.
* Warehouse or production management experience
* Warehouse / production assembly experience preferably in an electronics organisation
* Experienced within managing warehouse teams of circa 10 + staff
* Electrical components or automotive background is desirable
* Experience using Warehouse Management System
* Strong leadership skills combined with a hands on management style
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Competent decision making
* PC Literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Flexibility within the role and able to cover a variety of areas within the Warehouse
* Ability to efficiently lead a team, delegate, supervise functions and keep staff motivated
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensuring all day to day Operational packing requirements meet the customer’s expectations.
* Scheduling and supervising the activities and the functions of the warehouse & production assembly team
* Ensuring the proper and timely completion of all activities and communicate plans Management
* Liasing directly with 3PL hauliers and suppliers
* To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policy
* To keep and maintain records of team KPIs and performance
* To assist in the organisation of training and development for warehouse staff, including on-the-job coaching
* To review and seek any opportunities for improving work methods within production and warehouse
* Give regular feedback on team and individual performance
If you have Warehouse or Production Management experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.