UK Job Network
Become a Key Worker and benefit from regular full-time job opportunities at our busy production site in Rugby.
No experience is needed to earn up to £9.75 per hour as a Warehouse Operative for one of the UK's leading parcel distributors.
– Morning shift – 6am to 2pm
– Day shift- £8.91 per hour (increasing to £9.47 after 12 weeks)
– Weekends – £9.75 per hour
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Operative at this site, your tasks will include:
– Parcel sorting
– Loading vehicles
– General warehouse duties
– You'll ensure that the parcels are placed onto the conveyor belts correctly so that the sorting machines and scanners can read the barcodes and labels
– You will lift and move multiple parcels using a variety of manual handling equipment, such as pump trucks or cages
– Must be able to lift up to 30 kg. Be on your feet all day, twisting and bending are common
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Warehouse Operative has a good level of English, both written and verbal. This is required, as you will regularly read labels and postcodes at this site and will need to communicate easily with other workers.
This role can be quite physically demanding, so a would be suitable for a person who is naturally quite active.
No previous experience is necessary as you'll receive full training.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £8.91 to £9.75 p/h
– Shifts are 6am to 2pm
– OnSite support from Staffline
– Subsidised canteen on site
– Free car parking
– Good links to public transport
– PPE provided
– Career progression opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV