UK Job Network
Warehouse Operative with SAP based in Runcorn.
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 16.00pm £10.10 – £11.14 per hour
Reporting into the Warehouse Team Lead the role will require you to receive, check, book in and locate inbound goods. You will also pick and pack main line machines, consumables, accessories and dangerous goods.
– Receive components, materials, services and customer returns
– Undertake regular stock checks
– Expedite deliveries
– Pack goods
– Maintain high standards of housekeeping
– Issue components, materials services and products
– Proven experience within a warehouse environment and whilst not essential it would be advantageous to possess Dangerous Goods by Air, Road and sea- Ideally possess counter balance licence
– Knowledge of computerised dispatch systems
– Knowledge of SAP system
– Ability to demonstrate a methodical and systematic approach to the receipt, storage, control and issue of components and materials
– Good attention to detail
– Good computer skills
– Ability to work both independently of and within multi-disciplinary teams
Please apply online or on (phone number removed)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.