UK Job Network
Work for a global business as a Warehouse Manager in the centre of Alton, managing both the operations and people of the workshop.
Our client are seeking an individual with engineering or workshop expertise, who are well organised, quality and delivery focused and have a positive attitude.
As a Warehouse Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Leading and developing the workshop team to ensure goals are met
* Allocating workload to the workshop team
* Ensuring H&S requirements are always met
* Motivating the team to make sure time, volume and quality expectation targets are met
* Identifying workshop training to ensure team development
* Liaising with internal stakeholders
* Dealing with issues in an effective manner
* Provide training to members of the workshop
* Ensure all members of the workshop are liaising with external teams
You will be working Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
In order to succeed within this role, You will need to have management experience, have strong customer service skills and have the ability to lead and motivate a team.
If you are seeking a new role that will challenge your existing skills and want to make a difference within a growing company, then this could be the role for you.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.