Salary: £23141 – £24318/annum after training on all trucks
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 23141.00
Maximum Salary: 24318.00
Job Location: IP14, Stowupland, Suffolk
Warehouse Fork Lift Truck Operative
A little bit about us…
Muntons is a significant global supplier to the food and drinks industry with a combined output of around 240,000 tonnes of malted products per year. We supply global multinational drinks companies, major regional food and drink companies, all the way through to start-ups and small independent craft brewers around the world. Malt is the primary raw material for beer and malt whisky. Malted ingredients are used in a variety of applications within food, drinks and baking industries. This role is an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time. In recent years, the business has invested heavily in both the grain intake and maltings facility (excess of £13million) and we believe our grain intake to be one of the best in the industry. We are looking for a keen candidate to help steer the team, whilst upholding our quality standards.
* Full training for the role
* Competitive salary reviewed annually, with a starting rate of £23,141 increasing to £24,318 after training on all trucks
* Company profit based bonus
* Company pension contribution at 5%
* Health Cash Plan with Reward Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
* Life assurance
* Flexible working arrangements
* Free onsite car parking
The Candidate will …
* Be a competent forklift truck driver
* Be a competent shunter driver – preferred (training can be provided)
* Be self-confident and able to work with minimum supervision
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Able to follow verbal and written instructions
* Capable of meeting the physical demands of the role
* Be open, honest and professional
* Ensure that you follow all Company policies and rules
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
In this role you will be part of the Logistics team responsible for the storage, assembly and despatch of palletised Muntons Ingredients.
• To assemble customer orders and accurate completion of despatch paperwork.
• Check incoming finished goods from the production area.
• Loading vehicles ensuring that Hazard and Critical Control Point controls are strictly adhered to.
• To work flexibly and respond to the changing demands of the work.
• Housekeeping and cleanliness of storage areas to be maintained to a very high standard with the emphasis on an effective use of the storage space available
• Ability to support and drive continuous change
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.