Salary: £47000 – £50000/annum – Private health care – Medical cash
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 47000.00
Maximum Salary: 50000.00
Job Location: Ealing
We're looking for a talented Vt Guarantee to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable a background in broadcast engineering experience.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for, even if you've got limited work experience but have background in a relevant or related field.
Please note: In this position you'll be needed to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
The Vt Guarantee role is field-based. Reporting to the Manager and covering the Ealing region, you will be accountable for guarantee vt operation on timeline’s fleet of scanners, flyaways and remote productions by prepping, maintaining and operating vt equipment deliver exceptional and personalised service to timeline’s clients supervise the rig of vt equipment in base and on site ensure that technical faults are cleared and identify and implement alternative solutions ensure all customer requirements are tested and back-up systems are in place help in prepping, loading and planning of jobs help the company in the development and testing of new equipment and technologies assist the company in the training and development of other staff members. Follow up on faults and liaise with manufacturers to arrange replacements and returns involvement with build and refurbishment projects the job will involve travelling, driving and frequent periods away from home, in the UK or abroad.
The ideal person for this Vt Guarantee role will have relevant background of broadcast engineering experience.
You'll also need a background in :
– Opening, levelling, and closing ob trucks
– Knowledge of uhd and hd baseband vision systems and desire to learn about emerging technologies
– Knowledge of video and audio routing systems including evs (axon) cerebrum
– Knowledge of tcp/ip address systems including configuration of network switches, primarily dell or juniper
– Installation, configuration and operation of evs xt servers and lsm remotes
– Thorough knowledge of evs xfile, xsquare, xtaccess servers and ipdirector workstations
– Installation and operation of avid and premiere edit workstations including network storage
– Clear knowledge of the fundamentals of a file-based editing workflows and various file transcoding, processing & delivery systems
– A positive way to answer tactfully and sympathetically to staff and client requests
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
And if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Vt Guarantee – Outside Broadcast, Remote Productions, Broadcast Engineering Experience, Knowledge Of Video And Audio Routing Systems Including Evs (Axon) Cerebrum or as a Thorough Knowledge Of Evs Xfile, Xsquare, Xtaccess Servers And Ipdirector Workstations.
Basic salary: £47.00 – £50.00 per annum
– Private health care
– Medical cash benefits
– Cycle to work scheme
– Travel insurance
They are a heading broadcaster worldwide, and as a business they've been around since 1999.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Get the opportunity to find full time work
– Are offering good rates of pay
– Have a keen interest in broadcasting and technical editing
Interested? If you think you're right for this Vt Guarantee role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews