UK Job Network
We have created a collaborative team environment where Artists and Production work alongside each other to deliver stunning, award-winning visual effects for our Clients.
The VFX Production Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of quota and inventory on time, Leads, Discipline Shot Teams, VFX Production Managers and Supervision. The VFX Production Coordinator works together with the Production Delivery Team to build a schedule with the Leads in each discipline that matches Producer-set quota, PM schedule and the Discipline Shot Teams.
* Managing the daily schedule ensuring that dates are kept accurate based on when work will be delivered/has completed
* Quota and show reporting
* Escalating any Supervisor notes that may impact quota delivery
* Conducts internal rounds and drives dailies
* Relays accurate and timely notes to the team to ensure completion of actions
* Following the issue management process and escalates to VFX Production Managers when quota is not being met or any concerns regarding Shot Team performance/configuration
* Strategize with Leads on how to best achieve the required work within the assigned days
* Communicate with upstream and downstream departments to ensure that inventory is on-time
The VFX Production Coordinator supports the Production Delivery Team with show management
* Reports resource updates to the Department Manager and VFX Production Manager
* Gathering and preparing sends information for VFX Production Assistants and Editorial to process
* Chasing software tickets for any items preventing work from being delivered
* Helping to support sync queue management and Render Farm priorities
The VFX Production Coordinator champions a positive and productive culture of high performance, supporting the brand as a global industry leader in visual effects
* Work with Software Team to define functionality requirements for updating or creating new tools
* Complete UAT on new software releases and change requests made by Production
* Be an advocate of diversity and inclusivity
* Act as an ambassador to promote MPC Episodic within the local film community
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.