UK Job Network
We have created a collaborative team environment where Artists and Production work alongside each other to deliver stunning, award-winning visual effects for our Clients.
The Central Production Manager is responsible for the people management of the Production crew within the facility, as well as the overall delivery of projects within that facility.
* Plan & structure the production team for new and existing shows
* Directly manage PC’s and PA’s, including contract extensions, performance management, probation reviews, salaries, quarterly evaluations, etc.
* Plan for, hire and onboard new production starters
* Support the production team to ensure quotas are being met on time and within budget for all projects
* Support overall team engagement, such as arranging quarterlies/socials
The CPM will drive the learning development and effective training of their team and innovate efficiencies with the global central production team.
* Diagnose problems or inefficiencies within the structure and identify improvements for production tools
* Review and update hard and soft skill training content for the production team
* Participate in Compliance reporting to ensure consistency and good performance across all Direct Reports
* Create procedures and documentation for Production
* Using proficiency in production tools, support and train the production team, answer any questions, and ensure best practices are known and understood
* Support the movement of team members into the Production Pathways program for career development
The CPM champions a positive and productive culture of high performance, supporting the brand as a global industry leader in visual effects.
* Support and manage ad hoc projects as requested to improve global efficiency
* Work with technology to create new shows when awarded, support on client visits, etc.
* Provide production support for newly awarded projects, ensuring strong show set up, and working with Business Development on potential pitch work
* In collaboration with the global production team, ensure MPC standards are being met
* Be an advocate of diversity and inclusivity, and act as an ambassador to promote MPC film within the local film community
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.