UK Job Network
Catch 22 College Great Yarmouth is looking for a Tutor to deliver accredited Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications in Maths/IT. As a Vocational Tutor you will be working with 16-19 year olds (up to 24 with an EHCP) and delivering Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications, with the overall aim of supporting our learners to develop their knowledge and skills and help them access appropriate training and employment opportunities.
You will be supported by our Curriculum and Learning Lead who is responsible for leading the team to drive up quality, reaching and exceeding KPIs and promoting an ethos of continuous improvement.
As a Vocational Tutor, your main accountabilities will include:
* Being responsible for planning and teaching Functional Maths, IT and the rest of the curriculum
* Preparing and developing innovative lesson plans, designing and delivering group activities
* Delivering training to individual young people and groups following the programme curriculum, setting objectives and targets for achievement
* Providing one to one support to learners
* Working with team members to ensure learners achieve their targets and progress into appropriate outcomes
* Providing encouragement, guidance and support to learners to help them progress
* Managing any behaviour issues that arise
* Preparing and submitting up to date assessments of learners
* Monitoring and maintaining appropriate paperwork and records of progress
* Establishing, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with other external organisations involved with the service and learner
Please click here to view full Job Description
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.