UK Job Network
A Training Officer is responsible for providing training and support to ProPharma Group employees in order to facilitate the provision of a high quality Training services and keep our colleagues informed and current
Essential Functions Include:
• Providing generic Training across the Groupny as part of the induction and ongoing development training programs.
• Ensuring compliance with ProPharma Group’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the client specific Working Practices.
• Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems and processes to ensure the quality of enquiry responses by Training Officers.
• Assisting in collation of information on trainees’ performance in order that it can be provided to their managers.
• Maintaining awareness of, and ensuring compliance with, the legal requirements and professional guidelines associated with the provision of medical information on behalf of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Ensuring that the Confidentiality Statement within the Contract of Employment is adhered to at all times in respect of the data and property of ProPharma Group and its clients
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV