UK Job Network
We are looking for a Training Coordinator to join our UK Professional Development team. This role will help manage the calendars of the Training Department by preparing, collaborating closely and booking training sessions for the Trainers with our customers. Initially the role will be working remotely, but the successful applicant will need to be available to travel to our office in London if required.
In this role, you will:
* Make outbound and receive inbound calls to existing customers and sure good quality training session bookings, by identifying the customers’ needs and requirements
* Handle and coordinate sensitive school data to an accurate and time sensitive fashion.
* Work closely with the coaches to ensure you are working on schools they are targeting and focusing effort on the correct territories and regions
* Input all valuable information in the CRM system regarding the customer by collecting the email addresses and decision-maker contact details along with the training session details
* Work to agreed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) for appointment bookings and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met
* Ensure customer queries are passed to the relevant role within the company for resolution
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.