UK Job Network
Graduate / Trainee / Junior Sales Engineer required
Your discipline can be: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
An ambitious sales engineer is required to join innovation led, engineering solutions provider. Primarily
in the areas of electro-pneumatics, sensors and controls for manufacturing & production machinery
automation applications within most manufacturing environments. Sectors: food & bev, automotive,
aerospace, process & industrial, FMCG, pharma.
We are looking for a determined sales person, likely to be an engineering graduate with a strong desire to build a technical sales career.
12 months sales and product training will be invested in you.
· Working from home, covering the South East of England.
· Extensive training and support offered
· Selling to process improvement solutions to existing and new customers throughout territory
· Account management and self-generated new business sales, following up enquiries
· Supporting existing customer base
· Identifying opportunities for new solutions and work with engineering team and suppliers to develop
· Genuinely looking for a field sales position
· Mechanical Engineering graduate or HND or apprentice trained
· Previous sales experience prefered but not essential e.g. internal sales or technical support or applications engineer or technical sales
· Driving licence
· £25,000-£35,000 DOE
· Performance related bonus
· Car (Fully expensed)
Home office set up: Laptop, Phone WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.