UK Job Network
We are currently recruiting for a Trades Assistant to join our team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract at our site in, Portsdown Hill, PO17 6AD
Hours: 8am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-4pm Friday
To perform all planned mechanical engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient contractand supporting the client
• Support the Line Manager in the day to day implementation of EMCOR policies, procedures and standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities and provide high quality services to customers
• Ensure all Planned Preventative Maintenance is completed to schedule ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed and submitted in a timely fashion
• Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract
• Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems
• Liaise with and respond to the schedulers ensuring urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales
• Ensure that good housekeeping and working practices are employed and ensure that you represent EMCOR in a professional manner at all times
• Knowledge of roller door inspections
• L8 experience/qualification
• Experience/relevant qualification in roller doors
• Articulate, numerate and IT literate
• Good all round knowledge of facilities management and building services engineering.
• The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality,safety and operational performance.
• Have good decision making and communication skills
• Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels
• Must be able to obtain security clearance, currently at SC level
25 days annual leave
Flexible Working policy where applicable and feasible
Employee benefit discounts
Personal Development opportunities: o ur appraisal process is designed to identify your training needs and the personal development goals needed to progress your career.
Creating Balance; our steering group promotes Diversity and Inclusion throughout our business.
Mental Health and Wellbeing; Mind is our EMCOR UK charity, and as such mental health and wellbeing is an important topic for us. To support this we have an Employee assistance programme available to you with free advice on dealing with personal problems such as; debt, legal issues, relationships, addictions and stress.
Charitable Giving and Community; w e offer two days off per annum for you to support your chosen charity.
Recognising Excellence ; o ur annual Employee Excellence Awards are designed to recognise and reward individuals or teams for their outstanding contribution and performance at work
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.