UK Job Network
What’s it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We’ve made it our priority to create top-tier Cyber teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As a Threat Analyst within Cybersecurity you’ll be enthused by ensuring our cyber defence is proactively aligned to the threat landscape as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day
The Threat Analyst will work as a member of the Global Cybersecurity organisation in the Cyber Threat Intelligence & Research (CTIR) team, which is focused on research, analysis and production of actionable intelligence to maximise cyber resilience.
The individual, with a broad cybersecurity systems knowledge and understanding will work closely with other security functions to provide guidance & coordination. Working as a member of the Global CTIR team, reporting into the Head of CTIR.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* Liaise with Threat Intelligence partners to ensure relevant cyber threat intelligence is gathered, assessed, and acted upon.
* Conduct daily horizon scanning to identify and record emerging threats.
* Support tactical threat Intelligence activities, undertaking research to identify and understand the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by relevant threat actors.
* Identify potential gaps in security controls and identify cyber resilience optimization opportunities in prevent and detect technologies.
* Provide operational intelligence support for tactical testing (Purple Team) and threat hunting initiatives.
* Collaborate with other cybersecurity teams in virtual team projects to increase cyber resilience.
* Provide intelligence and technical analysis support to the VSIRT team during Cybersecurity incidents and forensic investigations.
* Undertake targeted data analysis to focus in on threats targeting Visa and the wider payment ecosystem.
* Author threat intelligence briefings, situational reports and threat research papers for internal and external stakeholders
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.