UK Job Network
Job Title: Test Analyst
Department: Corporate Services (with dotted line into Children's Services)
Hampshire County Council have embarked on a Programme of works to replace the current Children's social care system (ICS from OLM) with Mosaic from Servelec. This role is to carry out testing activities across the Programme for the new system, working closely with workstream leads.
1. To contribute to the successful delivery of the Care 2 Change project.
2. To carry out test activities across the Programme, including but not limited to functional (system, interfaces & UAT) & non-functional (Security, performance etc.) testing
3. To ensure test processes are followed and executed to plan
4. To record and report Testing progress to Management Team
* Assist workstream leads with their testing requirements & deliverables
* Where appropriate create documentation, including test, plans, cases and scripts
* Agree plans for testing with stakeholders and carry out testing activities
* Ensure that testing processes are followed and executed to plan
* Carry out different types of testing, including functional, usability, integration, regression, performance and load testing
* Maintain existing testing documentation, identifying and logging defects in a defect tracking tool and manage defect resolution
* Provide customer acceptance testing support before and during user testing
* Communicate testing progress and issues to interested parties throughout the project life cycle
* Work independently on a project or as part of a team of testers
* Work on multiple projects / activities at any one time
* Ensure that testing is achieved within the allocated budget and timeframe
* Use Microsoft Office Tools for administrative tasks
Please note that at the current time the main working arrangements will be for home working. We will also supply the necessary IT equipment and there will be an expectation for the successful candidates to have a good quality broadband connection to allow for this.
While most of the work can be carried out form home the successful candidate will at times be required to attend meetings at the main Winchester office as business needs dictate.
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.