UK Job Network
We are excited to be posting this job on behalf of a client of ours. This is a BRAND NEW role to the business so therefor you have complete autonomy! You will report directly into the sales director.
This role would be great for someone who has worked in any type of sales role from retail to hospitality to telesales.
These hours are negotiable.
Key Aims of the role:
1. Telemarketing and lead generations
2. Support the sales team (Account Managers) with retention of existing customers
3. Support the End Customer team with qualifying prospects
4. Data cleansing and sourcing – maintaining CRM system
1. Telephone prospects to promote the company’s services and products
2. Follow up and qualify leads from the CRM system
3. Explain the products and services offered delivering a scripted sales pitch
4. Father information and verify details
5. Answer product related customer questions
6. Ensure CRM database is updated and managed
7. Support the sales team with follow up leads
8. Support the End Customer team with prospects
1. Previous experience working ins a telemarketing role is essential
2. Positive and engaging manner
3. Able to be inquisitive, proactive and consultative over the phone
4. Excellent communication skills and confident talking on the phone
5. Previous experience using CRM systems
6. IT Literate including MS Outlook and MS Excel
7. Confident speaking to a variety of decision makers
8. Used to working in an office as part of a team
9. Strong customer focus with a high standard of service and attention to detail
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.