UK Job Network
My client, a forward thinking and customer focused vehicle management business, is looking for an experienced Technical Services Executive to join their Operations team. You will need to be a qualified HGV Technician.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a high level of service delivery to clients in all areas of the Technical Services operation, providing support to the areas of the business who interact with the department.
* To monitor and action all modules of the1Link Service Network system in order to ensure that the focus is always maintained on costs control and vehicle down time.
* To ensure that all work authorised is in accordance with manufacturers servicing schedules and industry-recognised times. Paying attention to vehicle history, contract type etc.
* Liaising with vehicle manufacturers and bodybuilders in order to escalate issues and secure warranty and goodwill contributions.
* Carry out all specified administrative tasks according to operational procedures, to include service bookings,down time management reports andinvoice processing.
* To ensure breakdown and recoveries are directed to appropriate network repairers
* Maintain and co-ordinate quality, environmental and Health and Safety procedures
The ideal candidate will have a previous experience in a similar role within the automotive sector, a high level of industry knowledge as well as experience of working within a Quality standard/framework. You will need to be a qualified HGV Technician. You will possess excellent relationship management skills and be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally. It would be of great value if you are familiar with 1 Link and/or R2C and you must be proficient on MS Office. Problem solving skills are essential, as is the ability to analyse data.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.