Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 80000.00
Maximum Salary: 80000.00
Job Location: Richmond, Greater London
Technical Manager – Residential Developer – Richmond
Salary: 80,000 + Bonus + Car allowance
We are currently working on behalf of leading residential developer based in London. They specialise in partnership developments, working closely with high end housing associations to create design lead developments across the south east. They are a relatively new company, who are thriving as they look to expand their capabilities, and they are seeking to add another member to their highly skilled technical department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Lead the technical development on a brand new development.
* Manage the design team for one of the regions flagship developments
* Manage a team of design consultants and offer ongoing guidance with any variations that need to be made to the design package
* Liasie with the build team during the delivery phase to ensure the build meets match the design brief
* PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH A RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER OR MAIN CONTRACTOR IS ESSENTIAL
Our client can offer excellent job security and offer a salary which is not just competitive, but above the standard market rate for this level of role. They are renowned for promoting from within, and will have the long-term plan of helping you to progress whilst offering flexibility in terms of work locations.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would be interested in finding out more about more about this opportunity, please take the time to apply today.
Our client is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among its workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Hybrid working is available for a range of roles and flexible benefits and procedures are in place to support this commitment.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more please send a copy of your CV or a brief statement of interest