UK Job Network
Are you looking for a challenge in the education sector?
Are you proactive, energetic and enthusiastic?
Tradewind have a fantastic, rewarding opportunity for an experienced TA/LSA to start January and carry on until the end of the academic year.
A PRU in the Knowsley is looking for an experienced TA/LSA to work with a challenging pupil who is struggling to maintain his focus and is disruptive to others in the class. It is vital for this role that you are calm, composed and resilient.
This children in this school have other SEND such as Autism and ADHD alongside their SEMH so consistency and commitment is vital, but most importantly the ability to use your initiative and get stuck in is paramount! Further training is on offer through the school and when the perfect person is found a permanent role is available.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW!
To be considered for this position you will:
– have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
– Be a committed professional
– Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
– Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for TA/LSA in Knowsley.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.