Salary: £75 – £80/day
Job Type: Full Time / Contract, Temporary
Minimum Salary: 75.00
Maximum Salary: 80.00
Job Location: Lewisham, Greater London
Mainstream primary ASD support specialists needed!
Classroom Support are excited to be working with a mainstream school in Lewisham looking for several Teaching Assistants to support children with ASD.
We are recruiting on their behalf for Teaching Assistants with experience of working with children various traits of ASD.
The school in question is a highly rewarding environment and are very supportive of their support staff.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay which is £75 – £80 per day, for working hours of 8.30am-3.30pm.
Working days are Monday-Friday term time only.
Requirements of the role are:
– Supporting a child with ASD working 1:1
– Using your experience of effective behaviour management
– Being somebody confident or keen to learn new interventions
– Support the child with relevant resources, planning their day and setting targets and goals for their learning
– Holding a relevant Teaching and learning qualification is advantageous.
If you meet most of the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a highly desired Lewisham school, please apply today and we will contact you in due course