UK Job Network
You will plan, deliver and manage specific subject area learning programmes, for learners aged 11-16 ensuring tracking and progression is centred in the middle of your practice, allowing for the development of complex and vulnerable students.
You will be part of a team managing behaviour, the complex needs of students and developing positive relationships with their parents and external agencies.
We see behaviour as communication and work to meet the students’ needs in order to secure behavioural change.
The candidate needs to recognise the kinds of challenges faced by students in AP, including attachment disorders and trauma.
Your Main Duties and Accountabilities will be:
* Creating an inspirational learning environment with high expectations of learner achievement, success and progression.
* Overseeing and coordinating the development of your subject(s) area.
* Planning, producing and updating schemes of work to meet curriculum, inspection, and accreditation requirements, taking into account guidance from the DfE and other regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with all current requirements.
* Preparing and delivering lessons/learning activities to individuals and groups of learners as required by the curriculum/timetable.
* Preparing lessons for off-site students for support staff to deliver and mark work in line with the education marking policy to ensure continuity of learning.
* Maintaining good order and discipline among the students, safeguarding their wellbeing.
Please click here to view the full Job Description
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.