UK Job Network
Contact Centre Systems Engineer – Stockholm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Salary: €35-60,000 + benefits
The client builds on over 20 years of heritage. It was one of the first pioneers to develop a cloud-based contact centre.
Today, The client combines omni-channel technology with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide complete customer service solutions in a digital age where customer experience and user experience drives loyalty and delight to our customers.
The client was named a Challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant CCaaS report for western Europe for 6 consecutive years and has recently been placed in the Top 3 CCaaS providers in Europe by Frost and Sullivan.
Headquartered in Norway with core territories in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, USA, and Bulgaria, The client is passionate about delivering innovative solutions for solving customer interactions
Our System Engineer will provide technical software/application support for corporate customers and partners via phone, chat and tickets. This includes troubleshooting and performing changes on existing solutions. Our primary customer contact persons are system administrators and technical resources. A typical day will consist of handling changes, questions and incidents via phone, chat and tickets according to our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
· Resolve tickets in the ticketing system
· Be a key technical advisor on products to our customers
· Participate in system training
· Support and help develop others in the team
· Keep up to date and have technical knowledge of and their products
· Prioritise and answer requests from customers (phone, email, chat)
· Operate within the Company's quality and safety system
You will ideally have:
· Associate Degree or similar
· Knowledge of programming
· Mastering SQL, XML, Microsoft AD and Exchange
· Experience with WFO/WFM products
· Experience with Ticketing systems
· Experience with technical support
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Experience in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting systems
· Proven track record of having a systematic, structured and process-orientated way of working
· Ability to be flexible, reliable and service minded
· Enjoy working as part of a great team that support each other!
This role requires at minimum a professional level of fluency in Swedish and as an international company and we conduct all internal communications in English being able to communicate in English is a must
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV