UK Job Network
Job title: Systems Engineer
Reference: E(phone number removed)
Salary: £36,000 pa + benefits
We're looking for a talented Systems Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of project management – with the ability to switch between a technical and a business focus.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Based in the company's Bretton office, as the Systems Engineer you will be primarily responsible for carrying out all aspects of project management for simultaneous projects.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– Day to day project management for customer sales
– Ensuring all project schedules are adhered to and commercial milestones met
– Collaborating closely with customers from around the world
– Scheduling of project resources with in-house design, production and service teams
– Ensuring customer factory acceptance of all systems
– Creating and handling of all aspects of project documentation
– Support to technical sales enquiries
– Project management of other vessel technology products
The standard working hours for this position are 37.5 hours per week – standard office hours (flexible to a degree) with 30 minute unpaid lunch.
The ideal candidate for this Systems Engineer role will have relevant experience of project management – with the ability to switch between a technical and a business focus.
You'll also need experience of:
– The use of CAD packages, preferably AutoCAD and Inventor
– The use of Microsoft office suite
– EPC level documentation management systems (preferred)
– Hazardous area systems / certification (preferred)
– Fibre optics – ship or process systems an advantage
In addition, you'll need the following:
– A degree in science / instrumentation / electrical and mechanical engineering or similar (preferred)
– A high level of PC literacy
– Versatility and flexibility
– A pragmatic, pro-active and problem solving approach
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Network Engineer, Systems Administrator, Hardware Engineer or as a Project Manager.
Basic salary: Up to £36,000 per annum
– 23 days holiday per year, increasing each year up to 28 days
– Pension: 4% employer / 5% employee – you can input more if you wish
– Discretionary annual bonus
– 4x life assurance
They are a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Their innovative engineering solutions accelerate performance for their customers in a sustainable way. As a business they've been around since 1905.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Systems Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.