UK Job Network
Are you a Supplier Quality Engineer with a proven history of supplier improvement? Interested in working in one the UK’s most scenic locations within close proximity of the Lake District? Would you like to work for a global Aerospace organisation, developing cutting edge products, that can offer genuine career progression into Senior Management? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer will be as follows:
* Manage and Dealing with supplier quality issues by liaising closely with internal departments, suppliers’ and third parties.
* Initiate Supplier Corrective Actions Requests (SCAR’s) and review corrective actions, understanding root cause; implement effective corrective action using tools such as 8D or 5Y.
* Liaising with the Technical Process and R&D departments as required on Quality and testing process issues related to existing and new products and processes.
* Schedule, Perform and generate supplier audit reports.
* Review and approve supplier First Article Inspection Reports
To fulfil these responsibilities, the Supplier Quality Engineer must have the following experience:
* Minimum of 3 years current experience within a similar position, Aerospace industry, and engineering environment.
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Strong problem-solving skills, applying ‘root-cause’ analysis tools (8D, 5Y’s, similar), to confidently make informed, evidence-based decisions.
* Producing quality documentation in line with customer requirements (P)FMEA, Control Plans)
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer will join a leader in aerospace technology. You will work within a state-of-the-art environment developing industry leading defence products. Working in one of the UK’s most scenic locations, the successful candidate will be offered a clear and transparent career path into Senior Management. Therefore, if you are a Supplier Quality Engineer who is passionate about continuous improvement and want to make a real difference, please send us a copy of your CV
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV