UK Job Network
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Substance Misuse Practitioner, experienced in working with young people. You will be working with young people up to age 24, young carers and the children of substance misusing parents.
You will join a friendly team, co-located with the local adult Substance Misuse service. We aim to deliver an integrated offer of support, using a variety of therapeutic interventions. There is regular training on offer and clinical supervision.
As a Substance Misuse Practitioner, your main duties will include:
* Providing an integrated targeted, specialist and transitional structured treatment interventions for young people up to age 24 referred to the service
* Providing targeted interventions both 1:1 and group work for those young people identified via triage, assessment and care planning.
* Providing sustained support to a pre-defined case load of young people who are referred by means of effective assessment and care planning.
* Supporting young people where required through referral, triage and offer age appropriate interventions across the tiers of service provision.
* Providing consultation and information to other professionals from a range of settings
* Providing satellite services away from our central office bases where required, to offer clients a wide choice of accessing substance misuse services and to enable those with specialist requirements to have their needs met in appropriate settings.
Click here for full Job Description
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.