Job Type: Full Time / Temporary
Minimum Salary: 17.00
Maximum Salary: 17.00
Job Location: London
Student Casework Officer – £17.00ph plus holiday pay – Hybrid / Southeast London
Start immediately for 4 months initially
* The post holder is responsible for the day-to-day management of student casework relating to appeals, complaints, student conduct cases, and academic misconduct making full use of IT systems to ensure efficient management and compliance of information and documentation.
* They will manage their own case load of investigations as well as providing support to appointed Investigating Officers and Conduct Chairs, including briefing and guidance to ensure compliance.
* The post holder will be required to regularly liaise with students and colleagues from across the College.
* The post holder will inspire confidence from senior stakeholders with their knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework as well as their understanding of good practice in this increasingly complex field.
* The post holder will provide full support to Panels and Hearings, taking complete and coherent records and minutes from meetings, and following up on action points.
* Experience of dealing with student casework including investigation and supporting the Panels convened to consider appeals, complaints and allegations of misconduct.
* Experience of detailed casework investigations in a higher education or similar setting.
* Experience of implementing policy and procedure to ensure alignment with external good practice framework and sector best practice and supporting guidance to support the implementation of policy and procedure.
* Experience of providing advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity