Salary: £28000/annum plus 10% bonus and company benefits
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 28000.00
Maximum Salary: 28000.00
Job Location: Irlam, City and Borough of Salford
My client is currently expanding their team due to the rapid expansion of the Company. This has created an exciting new opportunity for a Street Works Coordinator to join the business.
* Preparation, submission and updating of street works permits in compliance with current legislation.
* Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of delivery.
* Receive and record data onto work management systems.
* Ensure compliance to both the contract and NRSWA and report any non-compliance issues where appropriate, by escalation to the Team Leader.
* Ensuring compliance to procedures.
* Liaising with councils
* Working with sub-contractors to complete works plans.
Street Works and Build Assurance Manager
Experience & Personal Attributes
* Telecom's experience
* A good communicator
* Experience in the use of street work noticing systems with a good knowledge of the New Roads, Street works and Traffic Management Act.
* You should be proficient in Microsoft packages
* Attention to detail and a persistent approach to following up enquiries.
* A team player
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Proactive and takes initiative
* Highly organised and detail orientated