UK Job Network
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) – Circa £34.6k | 36 hours p/w | Nights | RGN/RMN Considered
A 50+ bedded nursing home in Liverpool currently requires an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on nights.
This nursing home provides care for elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia, mental health conditions and learning disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week on night shifts.
• Competitive pay rates from £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6), and comes to an annual salary of £34,632
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and career development prospects
• Free uniforms and the cost of your DBS covered
• A range of financial benefits, including a workplace pension scheme and a Blue Light Card
• Employee assistance and wellbeing support programmes
• A range of staff reward and recognition programmes
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement care programmes in addition to supporting junior team members to ensure they are delivering the best possible standards of care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information
deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.