UK Job Network
SSC HR Administrator
Job Title: SSC HR Administrator
Location: Remote Working, GB
Compensation: £22,600 + Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
Job ID: 39937
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as an SSC HR Administrator based from home.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an SSC HR Administrator with strong administrative experience to join our shared service centre team.
What you will be doing?
As an SSC HR Administrator you will be responsible for the employee Lifecycle and Payroll processes, responding to enquiries in accordance with legislation, suggested best practice and Babcock procedures and guidelines.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare all HR letters and documents as required by the managers
* Be fully aware of all HR Policies and Procedures and how to apply them. Advise managers on these procedures when appropriate
* Record, monitor and report on staff absence by maintaining appropriate records
* Compile and update employee records as required on the HR systems
* Assist with day to day operations of the HR function and duties
* Assist in preparation of monthly payroll spreadsheet for our internal payroll team
* Be fully aware of company template forms, how to apply them and be part of the review process
* Be a point of contact for general HR and payroll queries
* Assist with secure filing and archiving of HR documents
* Contribute to the development of the HR processes as required, working closely with HR Manager
* Provide general clerical and administrative support for HR function
The experience you will bring
You will need to be someone who has either worked in HR or has worked in a fast paced administrative environment, you will be highly organised and articulate with a strong eye for detail, HR administration and payroll submissions experience this would be beneficial but training can be provided.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting
Closing Date 23rd November 2021
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.