UK Job Network
We will be looking for a Software Test Engineer who has been involved with the testing of Software designed for scientific hardware / firmware products. The successful candidate will take a lead in ensuring that the software released by development teams is robustly tested. This position will develop and implement software test strategy alongside a strong team.
Any experience of testing software controlling hardware would be an advantage.
The position is going to be based from the state of the art offices near Cambridge and a salary of up to £45,000 is available depending on experience.
Skills Required / Duties
– Development of overall test strategy
– All products are Windows desktop applications
– User acceptance tests for new features
– Regression tests
– Develop ways to automate the regression tests
– Testing of complex software products
– Agile / Scrum environment
– Code is a mixture of C# and WPF
Test Environment – DevOps
Testlink and teamscale are also used
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary – up to £45,000
This is a superb opportunity to join an international engineering company and work on some challenging and complex projects.
Please email your CV through to in strict confidence
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV