UK Job Network
We are looking for 2 Social Care Assessors to start ASAP in Liverpool Adults Social Care. We have a role within a Mental Health team and another with Older People.
The roles are initially for 3 months and then with a chance of extension after that. You will be working full time hours.
* Implement support plans
* Evaluate/review support plans
* Identify safeguarding concerns
* Promote self-directed support with service users and carers to identify own solutions
* Provide information and advice to enable individuals to access universal services
* To assist service users in supported self-assessment process
* To carry out needs led Care Act Assessments /reviews for adults who are experiencing difficulties while undertaking activities of everyday life
* Previous experience working in a similar role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.