UK Job Network
We are currently working with a market leading UK Main Contractor & Developer that currently has a turnover of more than £700 million. Over the last 25 years they have built a range of different partnering relationships and have a substantial order book and a large pipeline for upcoming projects.
They have also been developing their own portfolio and have pipeline of development schemes which means that it is an incredibly exciting time for my client.
The business specialises in range of new build and refurbishment projects, as well as major mixed-use schemes.
Sectors include: Housing Development, Community regeneration schemes and Retirement Living, Education, Healthcare & Leisure.
This business unit has a current turnover of £450 Million and they are looking to grow over the next 5 years. They tend to take on projects from £2m to £100m.
The business mainly operates as a Contractor working for Private clients, local councils, and housing associations.
They have built a strong top tier management team with the Divisional Director and Managing Director having strong credentials in the Construction Industry. Examples include members having worked for Willmott Dixon (10 Years), Carillion (15+ Years), Lendlease (5+ Years), Wates (5 Years), Taylor Woodrow (20+ Years), etc.
Site Manager – Southeast London
Our client is currently recruiting a Site Managers to work on a range of GLA Carbon Free Initiative projects. This scheme is in South-East London and consists of two blocks of flats. The first block will compete later this year and the value of this area of £3 million. The second block has a construction value of £8 million and has a construction value of £8 million.
* Strip out of external cladding – EWI / Zinc / Rainscreen
* FRA Works – Passive fire protection and Fire stopping
* Remedial works
* New Roofing
* Structural works
What are the essentials for this role?
* Leadership and Management Skills
* A strong track record in managing residential projects – We will look at individuals that have worked for other main contractors and ideally candidates that have worked on similar public sector residential refurbishment projects.
* Experience managing these elements of a residential scheme – External Cladding, FRA Works, Remedial Works, Roofing, MEP
* Team player – Someone that is approachable, confident, and driven.
* Attention to detail & Quality driven – We need individuals that will complete and deliver these works to a high quality and without defects.
* Good Communication Skills – Your role will involve liaising and managing the team, subcontractors onsite, in meetings, by phone and email regarding timings, work required, materials etc. You will also need to communicate with Senior management to provide updates, request resources etc.
* Organisation skills – ensuring daily site diaries are completed, managing site paperwork such permits to work, ensuring compliance with RAMs
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.