UK Job Network
My client is a leading civil contractor with five decades of regional expertise within civil infrastructure and large groundwork contracts. Due to a continuously growing orderbook for 2022, they an opening for a Site Engineer to join this thriving business.
The scheme is a greenfield infrastructure project consisting of piling, reinforced ground beams, utilities, drainage and Section 278 works. This is a two year scheme and on completion of the work, the company are able to offer further regional work and the potential opportunity for career progression.
The ideal candidate should have experience with AutoCAD and be able to utilize strong technical skills and have proven capabilities within the responsibilities set out below:
* Setting out.
* Understanding of housing development projects.
* Liaising with clients.
* Good understanding of technical details.
* Everyday problem solving.
* Good H&S knowledge and background.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Minimum of HNC or above.
* 1 – 3 years of civil engineering experience
* Experience with AutoCAD.
* Experience with 3D machine control preferable but not essential.
* Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.