UK Job Network
Our client is leading contractor Looking for capable Site Engineer to work on a mixed development, Comprising of new homes & flats . Also commercial uses and a drinking establishment. Buildings will range in height from 4 storeys to 13 storeys with associated parking services
Key attributes for this Site Engineer role Include
* Site Engineer has experience working on Groundworks and RC Frame a mixture of both. Residential and commercial.
* Site Engineer should be competent with AutoCAD. ( Laptop with AutoCAD is normally required)
* Site engineer should be proficient in the use of the latest survey equipment. Leica TS15-TS16 if your experience is with a TS06-TS09 this could be accommodated.
* Be able to Set out to build specification.
* Site Engineer should be able to work independently unsupervised.
This is a great opportunity and will provide continuous work for the right candidates on a long term.
– Candidate must have a valid CSCS Ticket.
– Be able to show proof of the right to work in the UK
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.