UK Job Network
Do you have previous experience as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer with level 3 college qualifications, are keen to work for a global flexible packaging manufacturing company working in a ‘hands on’ Team Leader role or looking to take on the responsibility for overseeing a small team to gain supervisory experience?
If so, due to continued growth and ambitious expansion plans we’d be delighted to talk with you.
Shift Team Leader – Electromechanical Maintenance Engineer
The role involves: –
* To issue PPM and Breakdown jobs to Engineers in line with Shift Managers’ priorities.
* To ensure all job cards are completed as required.
* To act as Lead Engineer on shift and train/mentor other engineers.
* Fault finding & resolution in a timely manner.
* To perform interventions and repairs in the context of curative and preventative maintenance.
* To ensure the proper functioning of industrial electromechanical equipment and installations.
* Monitoring of implementation of new industrial equipment.
* To be able to identify the necessity of using various supplier /manufacturer customer service and technical support hotlines.
* Regular participation in training sessions with manufacturers of industrial equipment (mainly Germany & Italian).
* As the successful applicant, you must have a sound knowledge based on electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical assembly with experience in PLC programming being an advantage.
* Must have level 3 college qualifications in engineering or technological specialisation course in the areas of industrial maintenance, mechatronics or electromechanics or higher education in the areas of electrical engineering, electronics or similar.
* A knowledge of flexographic printing and/or blown film extrusion manufacturing equipment would be favourable.
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance.
* Experience of supervising other engineers or possess natural team leader abilities.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
* Must have good communication skills, a sense of responsibility and be a team player.
* Ideally will have 17th edition.
* Regular participation in training sessions with manufacturers of industrial equipment.
* Would benefit from having worked with W&H, Allstein, Uteco, Nordmeccanica, Macchi, Schiavi, Kampf, Piovan, Doteco, Octagon equipment.
* Reliable and punctual.
* Must be able to work 4on 4off shift pattern alternating between days & nights, 12-hour shifts.
6 AM to 6 PM and vice -versa once on a shift of 4 days on and 4 days off. Alternating between days and nights.
As well as a shift pattern allowing for more time off with a maximum of 16 shifts in a month along with usual benefits, in addition we also offer:
* Competitive Salary + overtime rate – 20% above the base rate (conditions apply)
* Eligibility to £50 weekly shift attendance bonus when on a shift (conditions apply)
* Health Cash Plans
* Additional 8 hours pay as a ‘Birthday Gift’ in your birthdate month.
* An additional one-day holiday for each completed year of service up to 5 extra days per year.
* £500 sign on bonus after 6 months of employment
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Subsidised Canteen
* Free Uniform and Laundry
If this position sounds interesting to you or to someone you know, please contact Tiffe on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.