UK Job Network
We are looking for an Adult Service Manager for an Adult Learning Disabilities/ Supported Living Scheme, in the Nottingham area of Nottinghamshire. This is a full-time, permanent, job vacancy.
* £26 – £30K per annum, DOE & Qualification.
* Opportunities to Progress.
* You will hold a Level 3 in Health & Social Care or above in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
* You will have experience with individuals with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health.
You will be joining an organisation which promotes independence for all. Our client supports individuals with physical/learning disabilities and complex mental health needs, within supported living flats. They exercise a holistic and open-minded approach, enabling and encouraging individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations. Our client is looking for a manager with creative, innovative leadership skills and with a can-do attitude. You will be supporting and mentoring your team to ensure the people you support are able to achieve positive outcomes, through enabling rather than doing, across the supported living scheme.
* Providing quality support, ensuring the support team are competent and focused and able to fulfil their needs to the highest of professional standards;
* Ensure a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas;
* To ensure the support team are competent and focused;
* Liaise with CQC or the supporting people team and other relevant professionals, to comply with their standards and requirements. If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities, the opportunities with our client are endless.
If you are excited by this job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV