UK Job Network
ORONA’s activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernisation of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 99 countries, we have 180,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Number 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
We are looking for an NVQ Level 3 qualified or part qualified Lift Service Engineer to join our Service team covering Stoke-on-Trent and the surronding areas. As an experienced Lift Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits
* Attending lift breakdown callouts to carry out minor lift repairs
* Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients
* Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby/Callout rota.
* Solving issues across a portfolio of Orona and competitor lifting equipment and carrying out basic LG1 examinations
* Problem solving and working on your own initiative
We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
* Company vehicle
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Internal + External opportunities for training and accredited LEIA and LITS qualifications
* Access to Eye Test vouchers
* Excellent opportunities for overtime
* Awards given for long term company service
* Competitive company sick pay scheme
* Access to company recruitment referral scheme
* Life assurance
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV