UK Job Network
Our UK SEO team was founded in the Summer of 2017 and after extensive growth we stand as a team of almost 30 with even more ambitious growth plans. As an SEO Manager, you will work directly with one of our key clients overseeing complex SEO projects supported by the wider SEO account team. The focus of this role will be to provide strategic direction as well as assist in the personal development of the wider SEO team.
Life as an SEO Manager at Merkle
· Working directly with our industry-leading client, to plan and implement campaigns and SEO strategies, contributing to some projects and owning others
· Motivating and supporting a team to deliver against campaigns
· Providing regular updates on the timeline, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis, and other follow-up items
· Extracting insight from campaign data, to identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
· Exhibiting clear understanding of overall client brand messaging and goals, and managing the development of content for search engine marketing purposes
· Overseeing the solving of complex technical SEO problems for websites across different platforms
· Working closely with key team members including, but not limited to, Management, SEO Technicians and Specialists, as well as team members in other functions, to ensure client success
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values – the 8 Ways to Never Before – and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone – regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.