UK Job Network
My client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator to join their small and friendly Talent Acquisition Team. You’ll be sourcing candidates for requisitions across a variety of business areas and working with a wide range of internal business stakeholders, so you’ll need to be meticulously organised and a brilliant communicator.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract with the potential to become permanent.
Other duties include:
• Using the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to effectively administer internal and external attraction campaigns
• Effectively administer end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process
• Create appealing and effective adverts
• Source candidates using a variety of attraction methods e.g. LinkedIn, job boards, searches
• Provide timely responses to candidate and hiring manager queries
• Scheduling interviews
• Conducting initial CV and phone screens
• Take a proactive approach to creating candidate talent pools
• Take part in the facilitation of in-person and virtual assessment centres as required (some travel may be required)
• Production of data analysis and reports for internal stakeholders
• Contribute to continuous improvement of department
• Providing advice and guidance to candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues
Essential skills and experience:
• Demonstrable experience of working in a recruitment function, either in-house or in an agency
• Experience in sourcing candidates through social media, headhunting, networking, and niche marketing channels
• Strong IT skills including experience using an ATS
• Understanding of legislation relevant to recruitment and an active interest in keeping up to date with best industry practice
• Detail orientated and confident administering a large volume of activity
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing at all levels, is essential, as is the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to plan, prioritise own workload and to cope under pressure
• A demonstrable understanding of effective teamwork
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.