UK Job Network
Does consumer behaviour intrigue you? Do you love innovative technology products, research, content, marketing and representing the consumer voice? If you enjoy gathering insights and presenting content strategies that drive sales and enhance tech brands then this position was made for you. As a Senior Strategic Planner, you’ll contribute to content strategy and CRM communications for a global tech leader renowned for their user-centric Internet services and products including search. You'll research, concept, and influence customer-facing product communications. You will own and manage the content pipeline and collaborate with Hawkeye’s creative and analytics teams to ensure content aligns with client goals. Your thinking will be instrumental in driving ongoing customer engagement, supporting feature releases, launches and increasing usage rates for a top tech product.
* Harmonize audience intelligence, competitive insights and industry trends into impactful strategic opportunities and recommendations for clients.
* Own the development of creative briefs that inspire new campaigns and CRM communication that will resonate with product users.
* Conduct secondary research to examine client industries, track competition and provide insights for product communications.
* Monitor client product roadmaps to plan email marketing that incorporate relevant news for current and prospective users.
* Analyze consumer data and marketing analytics to identify key insights and create insight driven strategies that capitalize on key opportunities for the client.
* Present insights, concepts and strategies to clients in partnership with Hawkeye account and creative teams
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.