UK Job Network
Salary and Benefits: Up to £40,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More!
The Senior Radiographers that we work with have become frustrated with the lack of variety and complexity of the cases within their hospital. We represent a client that solves this problem, their imaging teams manage a diverse case mix – their highly complex acute procedures drive a need for their people to be multi-disciplined.
Perhaps you want to work with a hospital that offers a fantastic working environment and that is undergoing an exciting refurbishment project to upgrade its imaging facilities. Maybe you want to be part of a team that is friendly and supportive – you can expect to feel valued and recognised for your achievements!
3 great things about this business:
* A premium private healthcare group – this business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business and people.
* Enjoy exceptional facilities – this large and busy hospital has 65 beds, 5 operating theatres, 3 bedded HDU, on-site physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, pharmacy and state-of-the-art diagnostics department.
* Join a passionate and hard-working team – this is a positive working environment; new ideas are encouraged, and achievements are recognised with regular staff awards and team social events!
A Radiographer stated, ‘I love working here – we are a busy department offering a variety of complex imaging procedures! You will be joining a like-minded team who love what they do and are committed to delivering patient-centred care.”
What you will do as a Senior Radiographer (CT/MRI):
* You will be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost-effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
* You will support the service within CT and MRI, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
* You will be accountable for patient safety, staff management, service improvement and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
* You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent and HCPC registration. Previous experience in MRI is essential, previous experience in CT is desirable but training will be provided.
Why other Senior Radiographers work with this hospital:
* Enjoy a great work-life balance with comprehensive benefits and full and part-time opportunities available.
* Recognised for delivering 5* patient care and has high levels of patient satisfaction!
To apply, click the below box, or to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2339
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.