Salary: £50000 – £70000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 50000.00
Maximum Salary: 70000.00
Job Location: WN3, Pemberton, Borough of Wigan
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist with on-going and future projects due to increased workload. They’re looking for an established individual who is confident in their ability and willing to get fully immersed within their projects. Does this sound like you?
Our client provides a wide range of specialist services to the commercial and domestic sectors and are the largest independent heating specialist in the North. Our client provides these services for all types of projects from new build developments with plumbing & heating requirements, to large scale commercial construction projects requiring a comprehensive Mechanical and Electrical package or to members of the public in need of a bespoke Gas Servicing & Maintenance service.
They’re also at the forefront of Renewable technologies- MCS & Trustmark accredited they have the experience & technical ability required to deliver a variety of Renewable Technologies with their in-house management teams & engineers.
* To review all contract conditions for tender purposes and new contracts.
* Provide line managers and Directors with a commercial overview of the department’s performance against targets / costs and values.
* To assist the Directors, Contracts Managers and Site managers regarding contractual and all commercial aspects of the business.
* To help develop internal reporting and forecasting including monthly CVR’s
* To gather data to calculate progress on site from others or where required by visiting site
* To assess the development requirements of commercial staff under your control and implement appropriate training
* Assist with subcontract management from negotiation and preparation of sub-contract orders, on-site management, and final account.
* To price additional/extra/instructed items of work on contracts in line with the contract conditions
* Ensure the Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies are being effectively implemented and maintained throughout the Company.
* To advise and market the Company with clients when the opportunity arises for all departments, Mechanical & Electrical, Plumbing & Heating, Social housing, Renewable Energy and reactive & planned maintenance.
* Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying
* Strong commercial acumen
* Numerous years’ experience at Senior level
* Health and safety knowledge on site
* Experience within private and public sectors
* Salary – 50K – 70K (Experience)
* 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
* Fuel allowance
* Pension Scheme
* 40 Hours per week
Streamline Search are acting on behalf of the company with this vacancy