UK Job Network
We are seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager to join a highly successful and award winning estate agent in the SE London area, due to remarkable growth. Generous benefits and career progression are on offer. Ideal for a senior property manager seeking career growth and something a little different. With an excellent reputation in the property world, this forward thinking and dynamic property company offers a range of property services to clients.
* Managing a portfolio of around 215 properties
* Carry out periodic property inspections
* Ensuring the entire managed portfolio are fully compliant (GSIs/EICRs/EPCs/PAT Testing/ Legionella Tests/Cylinder Servicing)
* Obtaining quotes from contractors and arranging maintenance works
* Approving all works with landlords and updating them pre and post completion
* Serving Section 21 notices
* Dealing with security deposit returns
* Booking check outs and arranging end of tenancy cleans
* Keeping on top of all maintenance jobs
* Responding to emails promptly
* Dealing with HMO licensing.
* Must have ideally 3 years experience within property management
* Ability to use initiative and manage their own day
* Excellent literacy skills
* ‘ARLA’ qualification would be ideal, but not essential.
Lucrative salary, career progression, car and various perks are on offer.
Please note only suitable candidates who fit the above requirements will be contacted for this post
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.