Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 45000.00
Maximum Salary: 50000.00
Job Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for your next exciting job opportunity?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Kidderminster, for a Senior Project Manager to join their well-known, highly successful and rapidly growing organisation.
Our client is a lead provider of automation engineering services and solutions, across a wide range of industries, including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food and beverage.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with drive, energy, and enthusiasm to support the project function within the company and take leadership on up-coming, exciting projects.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Project Manager position will be an individual that can demonstrate strong technical knowledge with experience in the automotive/automation industry, that has good leadership, communication and organisational skills and a desire to join a company that can offer great succession planning and the chance to develop into more senior, managerial positions.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate experience in a manufacturing or industrial engineering environment and the ability to manage sizable projects, simultaneously.
Senior Project Manager main duties:
* You will build excellent relationships between clients and internal engineer/PM staff
* You will contribute to the planning, tracking and execution of project objectives
* You will have a focus on on-plan delivery
* Support the wider Project Management team and interject where you can on ideas and planning
* Contribute to programme planning
* Support project budgets
* Communicate between project resources
* Contribute to constant improvement
Senior Project Manager desired skills and experience:
* A background or qualification in an engineering discipline or manufacturing environment
* Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Systems and procedures.
* Ability to work as an integral part of a project team.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Attention to detail.
* A focus on meeting project deadlines
* An ability to manage concurrent jobs.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Project
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a company that encourage and support career progression and can offer a path to a fantastic future career.
The Project Manager role can offer a salary of up to £45- 50K which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent fringe benefits.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.