Salary: £55000 – £75000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 55000.00
Maximum Salary: 75000.00
Job Location: BN1, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Senior Project Manager with desirable staff benefits and a highly competitive salary, please apply, we will call you to discuss this great opportunity
We are dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. We provide an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
We are an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across space, air, land, sea and cyber domains. We have approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 47,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Your next role
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and enhance your skills as a Senior Project Manager in a dynamic industry that is constantly developing and delivering innovative, next-generation capabilities?
In our Brighton site we are part of Release Systems and the Mission Avionics sector operating in the Aerospace domain. We specialise in high performance electro-mechanical systems and pneumatic technology for airborne weapon carriage release.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to manage a broad range of activities to successfully execute programmes to achieve contracted delivery, cost and quality targets through the full programme lifecycle, from bid through to programme completion. As Programme Manager you will lead multi-functional teams through the design, development, test, qualification and production/manufacture of mission critical Defence and Aerospace products.
There will be a requirement to participate in continuous improvement activities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Project Management Office (PMO), and to contribute to the improvement of formal process and procedures for a portfolio of challenging design and development engineering programmes.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and to be a key contributor to the development and continuous improvement of a highly efficient Programmes department.
What you’ll bring
The role of Senior Project Manager requires the following experience and skills:
* Substantial experience working within project management within a complex highly regulated industry managing both internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience of managing multi-skilled teams through challenging customer requirements, whilst motivating and managing the programme team members.
* Formal relevant qualification/accreditation or equivalent project/programme management experience to highlight competency
* Knowledge of product design and development governance and qualification
* Excellent commercial skills and experience
* Evidence of excellent client and stakeholder relationships and ability to develop new ones
* Developing project plans and schedules from first principles using Microsoft Project
* A Degree or HNC in an aerospace/defence engineering discipline – highly desirable but not essential
* A working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) – desirable but not essential
* Knowledge & experience of a successful PMO bid & proposal management – desirable but not essential
* Managing project management reviews – desirable but not essential
* Previous experience in the Defence/Aerospace sector – desirable but not essential.
We value and appreciate everything our people do for us, and offer an attractive package. A few of our benefits are:
* Flexible working hours
* 12pm finish on a Friday
* Up to 7% pension scheme
* 25 days holiday per year, increasing with long service
* Private medical insurance and a health care cash plan
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Training and development opportunities
* Mental health and wellbeing schemes
* Full reimbursement of professional membership cost
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.